Guidelines for Producers during COVID-19
Starting July 20, 2020, Amherst Media will be open for limited hours for editing and studio use by members.
Editing desks will be available to member producers from 1:00- 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
- You must make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance, no walk-ins.
- Reservations should be made by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only two editing desks will be available, and only one person may work at each desk
The studio and control room will be available Monday- Friday by reservations only.
- You must schedule a week in advance
- 24 hour is required for cancellation
- No more than 2 people at a time in the control room.
- Only one guest is allowed for each shoot
- Host and guest must remain six feet apart during filming. They are not required to wear masks during filming, but they must wear them before and after
- Small Studio is allowable for solo show
- Back room is limited to host and one guest
Equipment pick-up and checkout will now be 1:00-5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
- Members must call ahead or email to reserve the equipment
- Members must let staff know when they will be at the station for pick-up
- Equipment will be waiting inside inner door, ring bell, once door is open member, must be wearing a mask, can pick-up and confirm all signed out equipment is present . Sign-out form will be there for checking and signing.
- Return time for equipment must be upheld by members
- Please call well in advance of your shoot to ensure that equipment will be available.
- Wear a mask at all times
- Remain 6 feet from all participants
- Wear gloves or bring hand sanitizer
- Use camera mounted condenser, or handheld (producer). If a table top mic is necessary use the short boom.
- Please get as much information regarding your shoot as possible so that staff can help you to be prepared.
- If safety protocols are not being met then you should leave the production site.