Final Cut Pro X is a revolutionary video editing application that makes it possible for beginners and seasoned professionals to achieve stunning results. Learn how to create fantastic effects using filters creatively, color correct like a pro, and create complex audio mixes. This course also covers advanced workflows for managing media, including using Compressor.
About your Instructor:
Kiri Roberts, has worked on music production, TV commercials, documentary films, and music videos throughout the world. He has a Masters in Audio Production and is Apple Certified to teach Final Cut Pro, Motion, Soundtrack Pro and Logic.
This class is designed for those who already have a working knowledge of Final Cut Pro X and who want to increase their skills by learning advanced features and efficient workflows.
What You Will Learn
• Working with Compound Clips and auditions.
• Organizing projects with advanced Metadata techniques.
• Targeting specific areas to color correct with shape and color masks.
• Finetuning clips in the timeline with the Precision Editor.
• Working with Compressor.
• Creating custom effects and transitions.
• Finishing and final output.
Click "Register Now" at the bottom of this page to sign up with Paypal, or sign up in person at Amherst Media.
- The class meets from 10am to 6pm on three consecutive days.
- This same class costs $1400 in Greater Boston.
- You will be required to pay the difference if you cannot provide proof of student/ faculty/ community media credentials.
- Class price includes one Certification Exam (must be taken within three months of class date), and one digital copy of the course text
Amherst, MA 01002
|General Public||$ 999.00|
|Students, Faculty & Community Media Affiliates (Members, Staff, Board)
NOTE: You must be able to prove this affiliation starts before the date of the first class session